Millimeter Pro is an easy to use and helpful measurement tool for iPhone or iPod. It uses touch screen as a ruler or tape measure to make quick measurements, to split objects into equal parts, measure object ratio (W/H), measure area, estimate diameter and angles, split circular objects into equal parts.
Place an object on the screen and simply touch and move rulers to measure it.
You can measure in different units: MILLIMETERS or INCHES.
- mm and inch units
- 2D measurements: vertical and horizontal rulers
- area calculation
- ratio calculation (W/H)
- split linear and circular objects into equal parts
- shows length and angle of each part
- disable/enable touch screen (freeze feature)
- diameter or radius estimation
- angle estimation
- protractor mode for angle measurements
- b/w modes for saving energy
- lock screen for measure convinience
- Thread pitch gauge for TPI and pitch size measurement
- Manual input
(by touch results view in the left lower corner http://goo.gl/LbrnL4):
- exact width and height;
- exact radius and number of parts;
- exact length and number of parts to split;
- Measure circle radius, diameter and area
Use this app in different areas to measure small objects that fit within your phone or tablet screen :
jewelry, rings, stones, screws, bolts, buttons, nuts, knitting needles, knitting pattern, washers, insects, mosaic tile, hooks, etc.
12-Apr-13: v1.0.0 - New upload.
27-Jul-13: v1.0.1 - iPhone 5 support and stability improvements
14-Nov-14: v1.1.5 - iPhone 6 and iPhone 6+ support
21-Mar-14: v1.1.7 - Manual input and measurements of circle radius, diameter and area http://goo.gl/LbrnL4
23-Sep-15: v1.1.9 - fix for iPad Mini 2
20-Mar-2017: v1.2.0 - Protractor Mode for angle measurements https://goo.gl/wquu2s
- lock screen
- b/w modes